Sunday 22 May 2016

April & May inspirations


I am back with some songs/artists  that have inspired me lately

Michael Jackson's album"Xscape"
My friend told me about this album long time ago but I wasn't really interested in checking it out. I just believed that it's really as awesome as he said it is. Then I've heard "Blue Gangster" and... I couldn't stop playing it for few days. I was so impressed by his sharp, beautiful and unique voice.
 

Akua Naru - Poetry: How does it feel 
 I feel in love with this performance. I'm impressed by everything in this video - music, lyrics, performance, musicians' passion... Play this song, you won't regret and don't be surprised if your glasses get foggy. this song is HOT.


Noora Noor
It has begun with "Forget what I said". I am so glad that youtube recommended this song to me. Then I found her full album and I was listening to her songs on and on. The one I am posting is called "Dedication". It's a beautiful song about family. I won't lie, it makes me cry sometimes :)


It's all for today. I decided to create a playlist where I'll be adding some of my favourite songs cause posting them all here would take forever and some of them are just amazing and they don't need any special comment.


I'd love ot hear some of your favourite songs. I love exploring music so feel free to leave some links in comments.



1 comment:

  1. Slipknot it's not Your style music. But this song, is completely different from the rest of their discography. Maybe You like it. And it means that, people who usually listen metal, they could likes Your voice, Your sounds and all of Your job, which You've done. :) cheers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvetJ9U_tVY

    ReplyDelete